Seeking a dynamic self-starter to join a team of system integrators to continuously integrate system baselines and prepare them for system testing. The successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills to facilitate collaboration with other program organizations. This is a highly challenging opportunity requiring flexibility and commitment. Candidate will need to be broad in their skills, adaptable to a changing environment, and deliver tasks within budget and schedule. Candidates must have the ability to excel in a diverse government/multi-contractor environment. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Short and long term integration planning and execution of multiple concurrent baselines. This includes integrating subsystem functionality into system capabilities per design with an emphasis on system stability and performance.
- Participating in technical exchange meetings, interfacing with customers/SETAs and contributing to a broad range of program deliverables.
- Articulating product acceptance standards and streamlining integration in support of the overall enterprise vision.
- Responding to various requests from program management for technical information and assisting in resolution of technical issues.
Some travel may be required. This position is a direct report to the Integration Lead. A current TS/SCI clearance and CI poly is required to be considered for this position.
- Experience with SIGINT processing systems
- Experience with virtualization and messaging techniques and associated software technology
- Experience in a technical integration role
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with others
- Strong planning and organization skills, yet able to quickly adjust to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Current TS/SCI clearance and CI poly.
- Experience with VMWare
- Experience with C2S
- Experience with external interfaces
- Experience with ICD 503
A Bachelor of Science, from an accredited college, in a computer science, engineering or related degree. Placement, salary and grade classification are dependent on education and skills.
|Job Category||Integration, Software Engineer|